terça-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2011

Happy Birthday my Queen!

Today (13 of december) it's a very special day.
Isn't she adorable?

I'd like to talk about a very special woman: Amy Lee

Well Amy, it's your birthday but to be true, you are who is giving presents, and you're given them for more then ten years.

Thanks Amy, for have taught me to deal with my problems;

Thanks Amy for have shown me how to be mature;

Thanks Amy, for have taught what Good Music means;  

Thanks Amy, for being so lovely and adorable with your fans;

Thanks Amy, for being a example for me since my nine years old;

Thanks Amy, for being one more year with us.

These words are not enough to really express my admiration, respect and love for you, but I just want you to know that my feelings are true.

Thanks, my queen, for exist, for teach me so much, for give me hope when I need, and make me happy just for hearing your beautiful voice.


Thanks for everything my queen, I wish for you all happiness of the world, all peace, all love, and continue being this person that you are, always inspiring your fans.

Thank you queen. From my heart, Thank You!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário